Saturday, November 27, 2010

They all say that I'm crazy....

... to get up and leave just like that.But I told them, "It's just four thousand miles"

Automatic Loveletter - Changing Skies


My dear readers, thanks for helping me reach 4000 views. This makes a little guy like me happy. I'm gonna try to send out a little treat to you guys, but you will have to make some suggestions about what this little gift could be. Be creative and give me your ideas!

And not to forget my competition. You can find it here. I would really appreciate if some of you would like to participate. 'Cuz it's rather pointless to hold one for three people. So this will probably be the last time I mention it before closing it. But to the three of you: thanks a bunch<3


- Aleksander

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !