Friday, November 26, 2010

I been livin for the weekend....

... but no, not anymore. 'Cuz here comes that familiar feeling that Friday's famous for!

Cee Lo Green - Bright Lights Bigger City


Hello all my beautiful readers!
Today, is Friday. A good day. Except that my head feels like it's going to explode. So in that case I stayed home today, and gotten around to listening to music all day. Which brings me straight to the point of this post.

You all have got to check out Cee Lo Greens new album! The lady killer [spotify]. That man is a true genius! I'm definitely going to buy his album. So stoked on plugging songs like Fuck You and Bright Lights Bigger City into my brain and go skiing!

And I wonder. What do you guys think about me posting a song in every post. Hot or not?
Also, remember my competition.


Have a nice weekend everyone!
- Aleksander

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !