Saturday, January 15, 2011

Diamonds..

... are forever. They are all that I need to please me. They can stimulate and tease me.

Shirley Bassey -Diamonds are forever [Spotify]


So I came home from London in one piece this time also. But unlike almost all other people, I did not shop that much clothes. Just two t-shirts and a hoodie. On the other hand, I bought a bunch of movies and TV-series. Want a list of them? Well of course you do. You don't have any choice. Mwahaha.

- Batman: The Black Knight
- Batman Begins
- Footloose
- Step up
- Step up 2: The streets
- Honey
- Sweeney Todd
- Secret Window
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Ace Ventura: Pet detective
- Ace Ventura: When nature calls
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At worlds end

- Bones: Season 1-5 (TV-series. Cost me £79. Worth every penny!)
- Bleach: Season 1 (Anime series)

- Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Funny Face
- My fair lady
- Paris when it sizzles
- Roman holiday
- Sabrina

The bottom six is in a DVD-box set with movies featuring Audrey Hepburn. I was hoping that you guys are gonna say: "Good choice! Those movies are awesome".

Did any of these tickle your fancy?
Or do all of them suck?
- Aleksander

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !