Saturday, September 25, 2010

Music...

... makes you lose controll!
Soundtrack: Two Door Cinema  Club - Undercover Martyn


So now I have, yet again, decided to bring you some amazing pieces of music. As for many, many other out there, music is part of who I am. It's grown to be a part of my soul. I could not imagine not having music around....

So here goes:

Camilla performing on norwegian X-Factor


Madeleine Christensen performing on norwegian X-Factor

Mia Rose - Teenage dream (Acoustic Katy Perry cover)

Just look how stunningly beautiful she is!


Lisa Scinta - Love the way you lie (Eminem ft. Rihanna cover)



Killswitch Engage - End of heartache (Frank-E dubstep remix)


Justin Nozuka - After tonight


I guess I could go on, and on, and on, and... You get the picture. Hope you enjoy!
- Aleksander

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !