Saturday, July 23, 2011

22.07.2011

A date that will forever be remembered. A date that shocked the core of our nation. A date that shoved how much damage a single, deranged human being can do.

15.26 - A bomb went off in the core of Oslo. Killing 7 people, injuring at least 15.
17.30A man dressed as a police officer started shooting people at a summer youth camp. Death toll so far: 80 85 human beings dead. Sadly, they expect that number will rise. 

I have no firsthand knowledge about this, and that's why I will not write too much. Our news instances is doing a great job at spreading the word. Although I will say this: 
Spread the love! Not for me. Not for yourself. For everyone that has been hurt by this terrible action!

"An idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them... but you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it... ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... " - V for Vendetta

So stay true to the ideas of love, companionship and compassion. These ideas can not be touched. They can not be taken from you. They can not be destroyed. Right now, they need to stay strong. We need to be strong.

So this goes out to all of my friend, to all my acquaintances , all my readers. To everyone.
To all my friends: I love you. And I am truly happy all of you are okay!
To all you out there: I appreciate you. Stay true to you friends. Let them know you care.
Oslo: I love you!


- Aleksander

1 comment:

  1. such impressive and strong words ...
    i feel really sorry that this happened in your beautiful and peaceful country, to whoever did this, it is the act of cowardice!

    my thoughts and prayers goes to all the norwegians.

    stay strong norway <3

    love from finland

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !