Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I forget...

...about the consequenses. For a minute there I lose my senses, and in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going, the words starts flowing.

Jessie J - Nobody's perfect [Spotify]


Today was a big day. Today, I finally got my diploma. The diploma that shows that I'm a skilled carpenter. Got through 12 years in school and 2 years of apprenticeship. I actually felt a whole lot more proud getting it then I thought I would. Was pretty awesome.

Also, the "entertainment" for the evening, three beautiful young women singing, was amazing. Once the started to sing, I got chills all through to my core. Was so beautiful! My mom hated it though. Can't imagine how. Kinda don't care. I liked it.

Feeling I get to have bragging rights about now. Here's a photo of the diploma! Sorry about the shitty quality on one of them. Didn't have a decent camera present.


Do you have a diploma?
- Aleksander

2 comments:

  1. Gratulerer så mye!
    Har ikke et sånt diplom, men har noen fra da jeg gikk på fotball da, haha :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trodde først du hadde studert det i 12 år. Satt å tenkte at det var da fryktelig lenge.. haha. men gratulerer!!
    / tusen takk! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !