Thursday, April 21, 2011

She is a Polish girl...

...in America. Tall, tan, hot blonde called Anya. I asked her: "Why would you wanna be a Hollywood wife?"
"Because I don't wanna end up living in a dive on Vine!"
You'd do anything for a dime. You''re looking for the golden life.

Marina and The Diamonds - Hollywood


Yesterday was the last day skiing for the season. I'm sad. Now what am I gonna do for fun?
As for yesterday, it was a kick ass day. We both pushed ourself and tried new stuff. Cuz' like we all know, it doesnt hurt to fall when the snow is slushy, right? No, wrong. It still hurts. Just not as much. My back is aching like hell t'day. Totally worth it tho.

Easter shred of course going down with my homegirl Triana Iglesias! <3


Got a 720 on tape! Last try, of like 25 attempts or something. Although I'm not sure to say if this is accepted as a landed trick. Accepted, or discarded and counted as a fall? Help me out guys/girls. What do you think?



Who is your favorite skier?
- Aleksander

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !