Friday, December 17, 2010

Sleighbells ring...

... are you listening? In the lane snow is glistening. A beautiful sight. We're happy tonight. Walking in a winter wonderland.

Dean Martin - Winter Wonderland [Spotify]


In these jolly pre-Christmas days, there are so many happy people out there. Just today I got my Christmas feeling. Why? Well, this happy shop employee asked me if I wanted a hug right when I was about to leave. Oh, and did I mention that I have adored her since the first time I laid my eyes on her? So thank you, beautiful NeoTokyo employee. Made my year.

I took these photos wile out taking a stroll with my friend, Sara(who mocked me for the hug-sutiation btw -.-). And seeing as I signed up for a Secret Santa project on this forum, I decided to use them as my contribution.


What do you think? Is this a cool gift?
Have you met any persons who gave you the Christmas spirit?
- Aleksander

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !