Saturday, November 6, 2010

Boys and girls...

... of every age. Would you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see, this our town of Halloween!

Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween


How are you my dear readers? Fantastic, I hope?

Today, or tonight, I'm going to a Halloween theme party. A week too late, but who gives a rats ass? I'm looking forward to it. So I've been struggling with what I'm going to wear. I think I found out. One hint: "You will never find him"...

Still no clue? Well I guess I'll tell you then.


How do you like it? Me as Waldo. Gonna be all-time! If I manage to find a sweater that matches his...

So that's a little update on my evening. What's your plans for tonight?
- Aleksander

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !