Friday, October 1, 2010

I wanna...

... see you move your body like a snake!
R-Kelly - Snake


So my dear friends. Today, I claim the right to call myself awesome! The reason I have been pretty absent the last couple of days, is pretty huge.

I've had my carpenters examination this week!!

And to be honest, I'm pretty damn proud of myself! I never thought I could come this far, and almost complete the damn thing. Because the shack I built, happens to be twice the size of the normal test. Which makes me awesome. For today.

The result? It went from...

... this: (yes, it is me who drew it!)

to this:


and finally to this:



What was the verdict you might wonder? I...fucking...passed! From when the people came to judge my shack, to when they told me I passed, was the longest and most nerve wrecking hour of my life! But i passed. I fucking passed! Damn straight!

What is your verdict?
- Aleksander

2 comments:

I would be superhappy if you left a comment !